Success Journey of Exam PL-200 (Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant)

Earlier this year, I took the challenge to earn some certifications related to Power Platform, CE and Azure. After the announcement of a massive power platform, the epidemic has taken us under house arrest. In this dark side, it gave an opportunity to study more at home. Although, I learned more, I could not appear in any certification exam due to different reasons.

Nonetheless, In this current year, I took resolution to earn some Microsoft certification. Initially, My manager assigned MB-200 to earn , but I updated him regarding retirement of this certification and requested to assign me PL-200 and then start my mission PL-200.

I began my journey with Microsoft Learning path to this endeavor. It gave me some knowledge about various technologies (power apps, power automate, dataverse etc.), exam syllabus and type of questions, but it did not instill confidence in reading for the first time. Nevertheless, I resumed reading the entire module of this exam teaching path and made short notes for each of the highlighter features.

But it didn't resolve my doubts and issues. I started reading these module again, but in this time, I created a trial version of power platform instance and practiced the sample exercises and tried to implement written features . now the bulb of mind had enlighten with new technologies and gave it compressive knowledge for these.

After reading three times, these modules were started to bore me, so I was looking at some different options for studies. During the exploration, I found Julian Sharp's book (Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant PL -200 Exam Guide) on Amazon . A well-written book is in the perspective of the exam. It describes very well the scope of customization, configuration and examination.

After this book, Already 25 days were spent but I was scared with examination pattern and type of questions. One of my friends suggested about Examtopics free questions . I looked this sites but some questions were wrongly answered in the question series, but there is one important feature of this website to allow the answers to Users in the comment section and this feature is extremely useful. Some users answer very well and provide the appropriate web links with proper explanation . it boost my confidence and I booked the PL 200 examination. Although Pearson offers home based exams, but home based examination has own problems alike power outages, loud music sound and others, so I preferred the center based exam. The location of the examination center was unknown to me, so I left my house beforehand and arrived in an hour. The staff at the examination center asked me to come before half an hour, but shared my story about the unknown location. Then they treated me gently and gave a different place to sit. At the scheduled time, my exam started and my hard work motivated me for my success and I obtained this certificate.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Powering Up Your Analytics: Exploring Power Query in Power BI

Power App Component Overview : Canvas App vs Model-Driven App

Exam PL-400: Microsoft Power Platform Developer